26 January 2008

Update...

It was last Sunday when I posted my comments regarding b.good burgers in Boston, MA. To my surprise, when I returned home from a date on Tuesday evening I had an e-mail waiting from one of the founders and co-owners of the b.good company - Jon Olinto. Jon graciously expressed thanks for my comments on my blog.

Among other things, he said, "I can’t tell you how much it meant to us to read your amazing blog... In fact, your writing was some of the most beautiful customer feedback we’ve gotten in our 4 years of grinding burgers. Truly, it’s hard to explain just how good your entry made us feel over here on Monday. So, thanks a lot. We really appreciate the love."

Not only did he send a kind e-mail, he sent me four coupons for free burgers to be redeemed during my next visit to Boston! So, reluctantly (not really) I am planning another trip to Beantown.

Thank you, Jon.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Trent told us about your famous blog and b.good the other night at their house. That is so cool! Amazing that he found your post and so cool that he took the time to email you.

akdoxey said...

Jake, Amy found my blog and so now I've found yours. Sorry we haven't called or invited you over recently...a second baby is no excuse! I really like your list of things to do/have done in NYC, you've done a lot! Maybe you should babysit for Doug and I so we can do something- ha! Hope to talk to you soon, please call if you ever want a home cooked meal or anything!

 

Blogger