13 September 2009

Some more news...

After just one day of looking I put an offer in on a house here in Las Vegas. The following evening I was informed that my offer was accepted. Unless something goes terribly wrong during the next couple weeks, this house will be my new home:

02 September 2009


Well I received news today that my offer was not accepted on the final house I was waiting on. Now I am back a square one - I will be hitting the house-hunting trail again next week when I arrive in Vegas. It is a bit unnerving to be moving to a new city where I do not have a place to live. As of Friday, I will officially be homeless...

"Will work for food!" ;)