24 April 2008

The end is nigh

I know, I know, it is boring and unexciting to have two consecutive posts about finishing school. But right now school is about all I do. I could get specific and write about current approaches to treating HIV, a novel proposal for a testicular prosthetic, or the cutting edge findings on controlling cell migration in a three-dimensional gel. But what fun is that? It is much more exciting to look forward to the finish.

This week I have delivered two presentations and finished two papers. I am completely done with two of my classes. And I only have one assignment left in each of my remaining four classes.

Maybe when I finally finish everything I will have some more interesting things to write about.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

A testicular prosthetic, huh? That actually sounds like it could be pretty interesting....

We can't wait to have you back in the state!

hbentley said...

I can't believe that you are almost done. It seems like it has gone fast. Really I can't believe that you had SIX classes. You contuine to amaze me. I am excited for you to be and a new chapter awaits. Good luck finishing your last assignments. I guess you than get to look forward to the tourist that are coming your way. Good Luck!

Jill Clark said...

Good luck in finishing, it is always so nice to finish classes up, and especially since you are finishing forever! I'm in the process of some late night cramming for my first final tomorrow, really responsible right?

Amy said...

6 classes?? Wow! I am so excited for you to be done with school! It is such a great feeling!
I can't wait for our trip to New York! I am excited for all the fun stuff you are planning!?!

brooke said...

Ok Jacob.... 17 days and counting!! This is going to be so much fun, I really am so excited. It will be so fun to see you. Don't worry I will have In-n-Out burger shirt in hand! When you told me you wore a small I was kind of embarassed for myself. My "BIG" brother wears a smaller shrit size then me?! I guess In-n-Out doesn't do much to help in that department!

Andrea Jolene said...

I vote proposal for testicular prosthetic for your next post-school...er....post.

brooke said...

I'm thinking you should probably update!

Jamie said...

me too.

 

Blogger