17 April 2008

TRUNKY!!!

Yesterday I has an exam in my Tissue Engineering course. After the exam, I realized it was the last test of my college career. All I have left are two weeks of classes, a three papers to write and three presentations to give - then I am done! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The problem is, as the light gets brighter, I get more and more trunky.

I am so ready to be done with school. Add to this all the fun traveling and activities I have to look forward to this summer and you get a guy who has lost all interest in what the professor is lecturing about. Unfortunately I spend more time thinking and planning about life after graduation than I spend doing school work. I feel like I am just biding my time, waiting for the next few weeks to pass. It will be good to move on to the next phase in life.

6 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I am so excited for you! My experiene with being trunky isn't for as drastic as your situation, I get trunky at the end of any semester!

I am so impressed with all you have accomplished, you really are amazing! Congratulations doesn't even seem to do it justice.

Jamie said...

We are going to have the biggest graduation party when you get to SLC. We're all so excited and proud of you. I'm sure you're going to miss your Tissue Engineering class - who takes courses like that?

Shelly Karren said...

Congrats to you Jake. Part of me is jealous you're finishing now, but part of me is very glad I didn't take 18 credits. Either way, it's fantastic!

akdoxey said...

Man- your time here was so short! Your going to miss out on beach trips with us, but I'm excited for you to move on. Esp since I'm so excited for when we get to that point in our lives. We'd love to do dinner again, we have a pretty open schedule for a while so when is best for you? Also, I'd like to Trent and Amy when they come out.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

brooke said...

23 days!

 

Blogger