29 June 2008

Home

There seems to be considerable interest in my living arrangements. Many have asked for pics of my apartment. Well, this is my pad...

I now have a place to park my butt when I watch sports.

I have some ideas for wall decorations... those will come when the budget allows.

My current bedroom is slightly bigger than my previous one in New York. Actually, my bed alone would not have fit in that room. Now I have space for a good sized bed, dresser, and even a home office in the corner.

For those who visited my New York apartment, you will recognize an appreciable increase in closet space as well.

And, of course, the ever-generic water closet.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Cool Crib! Love your new couches. And your new bedding, and your new dining set! Good taste!

Jill Clark said...

I love it! You did such a good job, I love it all! Your living room looks great, love the couches! I can't wait to get there and see it all!

Jamie said...

Excellent taste! I LOVE the couches and accent pillows. I'm very impressed. I'm so happy that you have a decent size bed too.

Thanks for the pics. I love seeing your new digs!

brooke said...

In the water closet do you have to focus on the push or the pull? Does the hot water turn of by it's self in the bathtub? I love your appartment! It's darling!

Trent said...

Can we officially call this Bat Cave V? I think it is your coolest cave yet.

akdoxey said...

Man, it's HUGE! And nicely decorated. Well done Jake.

hbentley said...

I love your "interior designer" shinning through. Your pad looks amazing. Well done with all the new furniture. I love your couch and love seat. I have a crush on that closet. I am sure I would be able to fill one up that size. Love It!!

 

Blogger