09 March 2008

6 March

I usually abstain from blog posts composed of just photographs. Rather, I prefer to fill the web page with my writing rather than my mug. However, I want to break from my regularity a bit.

Last Thursday Kirsten organized a dinner with a group from the ward. We met at a fun restaurant called Mama Mexico. Afterward we went back to her place where we enjoyed ice cream and her homemade chocolate cake. Thanks for the fun times!

Me and Kirsten

Left to right: Leslie S., Jason B., Me, Kirsten D., Michael M.

Left to right: Brent T. (a Utah Man!), Jamee R., Colin W., Oscar O.
Stephanie B. and Leslie S.
Rustin (always a favorite with the ladies!)

Mmm... Chocolate cake

3 comments:

Christian Eyring said...

Interesting you would leave out what this get together was all about. Old Man!

Amy said...

I am glad you were able to celebrate your birthday with some cake and icecream!! Sorry we couldn't be there for some home made chocolate cake!! Looks good!!

Andrea Jolene said...

Look super fun! And aw, cute girl! ;)

 

Blogger