31 January 2010

Hawaii

The morning after the wedding we departed for a 12-day getaway to HAWAII!! We wish we could re-live that trip every day.

Here are a few of the highlights...

Complementary champagne upon check-in to our hotel. Too bad we couldn't enjoy it!

First morning... room service enjoyed overlooking the Pacific Ocean!

Candice enjoyed the playground at the hotel.

Lunch at Giovanni's famous shrimp truck.

A Sunday afternoon massage as we listened to the waves crash at our feet!

We ventured from the North Shore to Waikiki for a day.

We found the answer to the ubiquitous question: "Where did I come from?"

Our last night on Oahu - watching the sunset at Sunset Beach

Our favorite beach - Secret Beach on Kauai. We had to tap into our survival skills... and our film-making skills ;)

The Hanalei Valley. If I were to go back to Hawaii, I would be happy if my whole trip was spent here!

9 comments:

Brett and Jessica said...

Looks like a blast!! So jealous. Hope you 2 are doing well!

Maga said...

Thank you for your Blog about Hawaii!!! You can see why we loved our mission there!!!

hbentley said...

I love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing. I love that you guys did a massage on the beach. Way fun!!! Hope all is well in Sin City!!! Things are in the adjustment stages here at the Bentley Abode. I am sure we will figure it out soon. At least I hope.

Amy said...

Oh, I wish I was getting a massage, listening to the waves hit the beach. Looks heavenly!

Jamie said...

Jealous, jealous. Oh, I would give anything to be there right now. It all looks wonderful. I think you guys should have had a little bubbley...

brooke said...

Duh! This post makes me hate Utah winters even more! (if possible!) You two are so cute together! Looks like a killer get away, I'm pretty jealous.

brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
akdoxey said...

Jake- We're sad we weren't in Utah in November, we can't wait to meet Candice someday. I love all the wedding shots- the photography was amazing! And Hawaii looked like an absolute dream. We're back in NYC, this CRAZY place! Hope things are going well for you in viva!

Trent said...

Amy has been jones'n for a trip to some exotic place and this post may just push her over the edge. Your trip looks amazing! You make Kawai sound like the place to be. I can't wait to spend some time together in Moab.

 

Blogger