18 June 2009

Movin' on

Well, it is time for me to move to my 4th major city in as many years. From Salt Lake City I moved to New York City for graduate school. I moved to St. Louis after graduation for a new job. Just today I finalized the discussions for a work relocation to Las Vegas, NV!

I will continue to work for the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VA in Las Vegas is currently building a brand new hospital. I will be primarily responsible to equip the new facility with the appropriate medical equipment. In other words, I will get to spend all of your tax dollars!

I am scheduled to begin work in Vegas on 14 September. I have less than three months left here in the Midwest. If anyone has been dying to visit - you better schedule your trip now!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY!!!! Jacob, I'm so excited for you! I'm so excited this all panned out. How fun that you'll be so much closer to home. I'm sure this will mean many more rendevous' in St. George. This is just great!
Congrats on the new position! I hear the Vegas home market is prime for new buyers...

Woohoo!

Annie said...

Congrats on the relocation. I hear Vegas is a great place to live and I'm sure it'll be nice to be closer to home.

heidikins said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

xox

Andrea Jolene said...

You're cool. All this relocation awesomeness. And to Vegas eh? Good luck!

Maga said...

Glad you're moving closer to home. We had our moment of silence for St.Louis--move on, move on!!!

Amy said...

We, at the Trent Jensen home, couldn't be more excited!!! Love that you will be so much closer and I agree with Jamie, lots of parties in St. George coming up!

hbentley said...

I am so excited for you, and us. It will be nice to have you so much closer. I think St. George is going to be a fab meeting point for all of us. I am really excited and I know it is a great job move for you.

Jill Clark said...

I have to agree with all the other Jensen's on here that this is so exciting! Not only is it great that the new hospital will basically be your baby (how cool to be in charge of that and help start it from the ground up?) but you get to be closer to us. Anything that gets me to St. George more often I am all for!

I am glad things are going to well for you. I love you lots!

 

Blogger