10 December 2008

Road Trip!


2 January 2009! The #6 ranked Utah Utes will face the #4 Alabama Crimson Tide!

New Years Day falls on Thursday this year. The following day is my day off. I therefore have a four day weekend. What better way to celebrate than to venture to the Big Easy to watch the Utes play in the storied Sugar Bowl?

I spent quite a bit of time checking flights for the trip. But I have decided to make it a road trip through the deep south. I always enjoy seeing new parts of the country. This will give me the opportunity to see parts of Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Louisiana.

GO UTES!!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Thats fun you are turning it into a road trip. I hope the Utes don't disappoint! We will be thinking of you when we watch the game on TV!

Maga said...

Your sight-seeing trip sounds great--
wish we could join you!

hbentley said...

Making the drive?? I am glad you are going. Due to the spending diet we have enforced we will have to watch from our couch. Enjoy it for us. Are you going with anyone?

Jacob said...

Heidi,

Right now I am planning on making the trip alone. I think everyone is on the same "spending diet" that you are following.

I look forward to seeing you during Christmas.

Andrea Jolene said...

Wait what? ROAD TRIP! That's so awesome. Ah man - I wanna go! I wanna go!

akdoxey said...

Hey Jake, sounds like a good trip. You crazy Ute fans. Well, really I hope they win. Go BCS.

What's your address?

Christian Eyring said...

Dang it, I want to go so bad!!

I also just found out that my brothers wedding reception is on Jan 3 so another reason, besides money, that I probably should not go. Just don't rub it in to bad.

Jamie said...

Boo! I wish I was going too. I hate spending diets. Not fun. I'm glad you get to go. I'm sorry you're going alone. Cheer extra loud for the Jensen crew.

Jill Clark said...

I wish we could recreate the journey to the Michigan game. It would be so fun to come out and go with you again!

The game is a little bit more important than the last one, but I don't know if you can top how much fun we had!

I think you are just about the world's greatest brother and I am excited you are coming out for Christmas, it is so fun when everyone is together. We have missed you!

 

Blogger